“Queenin” Organic Honey Shampoo
- The pH of the scalp is between 4 and 7, and the pH of honey is about 4. The slightly acidic nature of the honey balances the scalp and fights dandruff
- Raw honey is naturally antibacterial and antifungal, so honey washing can help treat a bacterial/fungal issues on the scalp
- Honey won’t strip the scalp and hair of the protective oils. As a result, hair will be less oily over time because the scalp will stop over-comensating with oil production (which happens when shampoos strip the scalp of all oils)
- Honey moisturizes the hair, and, since it doesn’t strip the hair of natural oils, hair will be softer with less frizz
- You will be able to go longer and longer between washings as your scalps oil production normalizes.