Hibiscus Lavender Facial Mask
- 8 oz Jar
- Hibiscus is full of antioxidants that can help fight skin damage
- It helps balance out the skin by both hydrating and controlling oil production
- Hibiscus powder works to exfoliate the skin and increase circulation for a smoother and more glowing complexion
- It contains anti-aging alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs) and amino acids, both of which help to revive the skin
- Apply all over your face (avoiding your eye area).
- Let the mask sit until it’s completely dry. (Don’t leave the mask on too long as the clay will start to absorb moisturize from your skin.)
- Splash water over your face to re-wet the mask, each time using your fingers to gently massage and loosen the mixture on your skin. Continue splashing/massaging until the mask is completely removed. (You can always grab a washcloth to help speed up this process.)
- Finish with a hydrating mask or your regular moisturizer.